08/07/2008

Growth

I really like these short recordings that give a glimpse into the characters on the allotment.
It is the stories that unfold within the sound clips that make them so interesting to listen to; the allotment element almost becomes irrelevant, though I still think the atmosphere of the allotment is important.
This idea could be taken further by coupling the recordings to the video footage I have on the allotment. I wouldn’t like to use footage of the conversations themselves, but of the surroundings and things relating to the conversation indirectly. I would use this approach because I’d rather have a set of abstract images that compliment the subject instead of a straight ‘interview’ that might be less interesting and more of a distraction from what is actually being said.

No comments: